Espressive to Detail how AI can Solve People and Technology Problems at 2020 HR Technology Conference
Espressive Employee Adoption Evangelist Criss Marshall Joins Workday, ServiceNow, Accenture, SAP and Others to Present at Leading HR Tech Conference
SANTA CLARA, Calif., October 22, 2020 – Espressive, a pioneer in artificial intelligence (AI) for enterprise service management (ESM) and a 2019 Gartner Cool Vendor, today announced that Criss Marshall, CMO and Employee Adoption Evangelist at Espressive, will discuss how HR and IT leaders are working together to enable automation and AI adoption while keeping employee experience a key priority at this year’s HR Technology Conference & Exposition (HR Tech). HR Tech attendees will gain the insight needed to make critical HR service delivery decisions that will transform the employee self-service experience.
“The pandemic caused seismic shifts in 2020. With employees struggling to be productive from home and experiencing amplified change fatigue, it’s important that employee wellbeing become a top priority ahead of workforce productivity,” said Marshall. “HR and IT leaders are addressing this by working together to meet employee expectations for effortless self-service experiences enabled by digital technology.”
HR Technology Conference & Exposition | October 27 – October 30, 2020 | Virtual Conference
- Who: Criss Marshall, CMO and Employee Adoption Evangelist at Espressive will be presenting a talk titled, Solving People and Technology Challenges With AI.
- What: This talk will discuss new challenges for HR brought on by the work from home mandates. While 41% of employees are more productive from home, 31% are struggling. Not surprisingly, 70% say this is the most stressful time of their lives—bringing employee well-being to the forefront. As enterprises move from crisis to the recovery stage of the pandemic, Gartner reports “Future of Work” has moved from the fifth to the top HR initiative. Attendees will learn:
- The 6 problems a virtual employee assistant will solve
- The key to deploying fast with ROI on day one
- How to increase the efficiency of HR service delivery
- When/Where: Tuesday, October 27, 2020 1:30 PM to 2:00 PM PT
- Register here: https://bit.ly/2FLb03c
Espressive, the pioneer in artificial intelligence (AI) for enterprise service management and a 2019 Gartner Cool Vendor, redefines how employees get help by delivering exceptional employee experiences. Barista, the company’s virtual support agent (VSA), brings the ease of consumer virtual assistants, such as Amazon Alexa and Google Home, into the workplace. Barista automates resolution of employee questions, issues, and requests with personalized experiences that result in employee adoption of 80 to 85% and reduced help desk call volume of 40 to 60%. Espressive is backed by Insight Partners, General Catalyst, and Wing Venture Capital, and is headquartered in Santa Clara, California. Visit www.espressive.com for more information.
Bhava Communications for Espressive