Espressive to Highlight Strategies for Accelerating Automation and Digital Transformation at Leading ITSM Events
Espressive Chief Product Officer to Present at SupportWorld Live and BrightTALK Virtual Summit
SANTA CLARA, Calif., August 10, 2020 – Espressive, a pioneer in artificial intelligence (AI) for enterprise service management (ESM) and a 2019 Gartner Cool Vendor, today announced its presence at both Support World Live and BrightTALK’s virtual summit: Successful ITSM Strategies. Fran Fernandez, Chief Product Officer at Espressive, will discuss why help desk automation, and specifically a virtual support agent, is the key to digital transformation success. SupportWorld unites the global IT service and support community to share best practices, network, overcome similar challenges, and celebrate success. BrightTALK Summit brings together experts to share insights into how to best channel technological advances like NLP, chatbots, and AI, into an ITSM strategy that transforms businesses.“During work from home, you can’t ‘shoulder tap’ another employee to get an answer to an IT question, and employees need self-service tools to keep them productive,” said Fran Fernandez, CPO at Espressive. “Self-service portals provide the lowest level of employee satisfaction and the highest level of lost productivity, forcing employees to pick up the phone and call the help desk, causing agents to spend all of their time answering repetitive questions versus solving bigger issues, so MTTR declines. The key to successful digital transformation is to provide 24/7 IT support that makes every aspect of new technology frictionless -- and you can’t do that if your help desk is manual, inefficient, and expensive to run.”SupportWorld Live | August 11 - August 12, 2020 | Virtual Conference
- Who: Fran Fernandez, CPO at Espressive will be presenting a talk titled, Work from Anywhere: Why a Virtual Agent Is Required.
- What: This talk will delve into the seismic shifts caused by COVID-19, including the economic downturn that has constrained budgets and the propelled state of digital transformation. Is your IT help desk truly prepared for the new reality of “work from anywhere”? Fran will discuss how a virtual agent can transform your help desk while positioning your business for success.
- When/Where: Wednesday, August 12, 2020 from 12:00 – 12:45 PM PST at SupportWorld Live virtual
SupportWorld Group Video Roundtable:
- Who: Espressive CEO and founder, Pat Calhoun, will join Fran at SupportWorld for a 30-minute group discussion titled, “How Do You Make Self-Service Tools Successful in a WFH World?”
- What: The discussion will cover the following questions:
- How do you make self-service a viable option for employees who are WFH?
- What is the primary self-service tool that your employees are using today?
- Do you have a robust knowledgebase that isn’t being taken advantage of?
- Is there a demand to roll out new technologies, but a hesitation to do so due to the impact on workforce productivity as well as the IT help desk?
- Do employees adopt new technologies well at your organization?
- When/Where: Tuesday, August 11, 2020 from 10:00 – 10:45 AM PST at SupportWorld Live virtual
BrightTALK’s Virtual Summit on Successful ITSM Strategies | August 18 – August 21 2020 | Virtual Conference
- Who: Fran Fernandez, CPO at Espressive will be presenting a talk titled, You Can’t Accelerate Automation If You Haven’t Automated Your IT Help Desk.
- What: While digital technologies can enable enterprises to innovate, execute, and pivot faster than the competition, they will fail if they have a negative impact on workforce productivity, or aren’t adopted by employees at all. Fran will discuss how to achieve fast time to value with a virtual agent and questions to consider when evaluating your options.
- When/Where: Friday, August 21, 2020 at 11:00am PT at BrightTALK Virtual Summit
Register for SupportWorld and BrightTALK here:
- SupportWorld: https://bit.ly/3jLVyTA
- BrightTALK: https://bit.ly/3fg1tN7
About Espressive Espressive, the pioneer in artificial intelligence (AI) for enterprise service management and a 2019 Gartner Cool Vendor, redefines how employees get help by delivering exceptional employee experiences. Barista, the company’s virtual support agent (VSA), brings the ease of consumer virtual assistants, such as Amazon Alexa and Google Home, into the workplace. Barista automates resolution of employee questions, issues, and requests with personalized experiences that result in employee adoption of 80 to 85% and reduced help desk call volume of 40 to 60%. Espressive is backed by Insight Partners, General Catalyst, and Wing Venture Capital, and is headquartered in Santa Clara, California. Visit www.espressive.com for more information.Media ContactJocelynn StidhamBhava Communications for Espressive703email@example.com