Wishing You a Happy Holiday and Exceptional Experiences in 2019
As I reflect back on 2018, it was an exceptional year for the Espressive family. We added 21 new Espressionists, shipped 19 new product releases across 5 platforms, drank 7343 cups of coffee, welcomed 2 new babies, and celebrated 2 weddings.
When I founded Espressive, we made a very conscious decision to focus on the employee experience–because if employees are not engaged, you will never achieve your self-service goals. With that in mind, our most important strategic design imperative is to create exceptional employee experiences. Nothing makes me prouder of what the team has built than receiving positive feedback from our customers:
- “I’m crying right now. The onboarding experience is beautiful and those who see it will be amazed.” – Director of IT, Financial Services
- “You guys blow the competition out of the water! It’s a paradigm shift that can rock this organization and it’s awesome!” – Lead Analyst, Consumer Packaged Goods
- “It’s so engaging. I feel closer to my colleagues, and all I thought I was going to see was a chatbot!” – Head of User Experience, Global Pharmaceutical Leader
But those are the decision makers. What do the employees who are using Barista every day have to say? Here is a sampling from various Espressive customers:
- This was really impressive.
- Very quick and responsive!
- In a nutshell, Barista is a wow!
- Easy to use…great job!
Early on, we also recognized that most enterprises did not have the technical talent to train an AI engine to ensure it met their employee expectations. To address that gap, in 2018 we introduced the Employee Language Cloud. Today the ELC understands well over 15M employee phrases across multiple disciplines (e.g., IT, HR, Finance, Security, Facilities).
I’m hoping that your 2018 was equally as exceptional. Here’s to kick-ass experiences in 2019!